Monday 1 February 2010

Heart's and Flowers!!

Here is my card for this week's Just Magnolia challenge, I loved making this card, the challenge for this week is heart's and flowers.

I would like to thank Lynda for lending me her new MS Punch And Jane for the Lace

Supplies used:

Magnolia stamps - Graffiti heart and Swirl flourish
MS Border punch
Paper- Bo Bunny
Tim Holtz Crackle paint (tea die)
Tim Holtz distress ink (fired brick)
Ribbon, flowers,Chipboard heart, charm and stickles all from my stash.

Thanks for looking.xx

7 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely, nice to see it finished Nicki....perfect lol xxxx

Anne said...

It came out really well Nicki. I'm liking your change of style.

ladyjanet_56 said...

This card is georgous, you are clever goodluck with your challenge. Jane never lends me things like Lace Nicki(haha). Janet

peggysue said...

Very nice framing of your image. Lovely embellishments too.

Scrap Mania said...

Love it love it love it you should be really pleased with this card and I love the new look too.
Lynda xx

lorraine said...

WOW Nicki love it, really nice to watch from start to the finished card. Good luck in the challenge. Lorraine xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

This is absolutely stunning Nicki, I love the way it turned out, the distressed heart is fabulous TFS XXX