Monday 28 February 2011

Stylish Blogger

A great big thank you to Tracey and Anita. I received this award from them :). (I would send it back to them but I don't think I am allowed).




I now need to reveal something unusual about myself and pass this award on to 8 deserving bloggers.

Ok, so here is the unusual......

I buy lots of scrapbook papers and always have to buy two... one to keep and one to cut into, although most of the time I never do cut them up as I like them too much! I just like looking at them. (not really sure this is unusual though).


I am going to pass this award on to:-

Lisa Jane

Jane

Debbie

Helena

Anne

Alison

Emma

Natalie



Thanks for looking,

Nicki.xxx

4 comments:

Ali said...

Nicki thank you so much for this award!!

Ali x

The Dolphin Inn said...

he he he I do that too, maybe we ought to set up a 12 step programme to enable crafters to use up their stash xxx

Anne said...

Thanks for my Award Nicki. I'm going to try and put it on my blog. I think buying two papers - one to use and one to keep - makes good sense!!! Think I have that addiction too. xxx

Jane said...

Hi Nicki, thank you so much for passing this award on to me, I'm thrilled!! Love your confession, I think I do that with papers AND flowers so there's no hope for me LOL!! Congratulations on receiving it too! hugs, Jane xxx