Thursday 10 March 2011

Wise Words - Flowers and a Tag!

Here is the Atc I made for The Stamp Man they are all the same so I have only taken a picture of one of them, the theme is Wise Words I really did struggle with this as there are so many wise words!

I had a trip to Hull with Anita and bought some new cotton to make lots of pretty flowers with for all of my crafty friends.... Here are some I made for Tracey.




Here is a Tag that I have made to join in the fun with Paulien. I will be making a tag a month. This is my tag for February I am playing catch up and I have started my January so watch this space.


I would also like to thank Tracey for the lovely papers and I will be posting them very soon.
Thanks for looking,
Nicki.xxx



7 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

oooo where do I start, yumminess all over the place, the atc's are gorgeous, I like your quote - perfect methinks ! and the tag - divine, and handmade flowers - no ends to your talents, thankyou for my flowers, I love them nearly as much as a Birketts sausage roll and galaxy chocolate xxx

Anita Wells said...

Wise words indeed, I love choc chips. flowers Nicki, well done (about time though)! Lovely tag too, really love the colours, perfect for the month of luuuurve. xxx

Anita Wells said...

OMG, must read before I press publish!!!!I meant to say - love the flowers, ha ha. xxx

Highland Monkey's said...

Lovely makes. That tag is great.

Anonymous said...

Grorgeous ATC, love the flower and your tag is fab too ! Thanks for joining us this month at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Hi Nicky,
Gosh.... I totally love the elegance on this tag. Beautiful work.
I love the fact that you are playing along.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

oh... I'm sorry I made an error on spelling your name.
BTW... Love those chrochet flowers you made!!