Sunday 24 July 2011

Holiday Snaps and Vintage

Sorry for not blogging in a while, I have been a busy bee enjoying the beautiful Island of Cyprus (Pahpos) and I have also been to Cornwall for a week with my gorgeous hubby we had the most amazing time:).

Here are a few holiday snaps.

This was a picture taken on our second visit to the chinese restaurant Chloe's. It served the most amazing food we had to go back :)



Here are some of the views as walked to the harbour, just look at the gorgeous blue sky (oh!! I wish I was back there!)


Here are are couple of pitures of Polperro harbour in Cornwall (just beautiful!) but take note not very sunny:(.




Last but not least here are my ATC's I made for this month at the Stamp Man, the theme was Vintage.




Ok, so I hope I didn't bore you?

I am going to start my next project, so hopfully it won't be long before I can share at least one page of it with you.

Thank you for popping by and looking.

Nicki.xxx

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Good to see you back - both blogging and in real life - I missed you !!!!!! Love the holiday pics - looks like you had a gorgeous relaxing time ( much deserved !!!!!!) Gorgeous ATC's I am so lucky to have one, see you soon xxx

mags21 said...

great photos..glad you had a good time...your ATC's look every good a good idea. hope to see you soon.xx

Ali said...

Beautiful ATC, love the little hanger and spool. Cornwall looks absolutely gorgeous!!

Ali x