Tuesday 28 February 2012

February Calendar Page and Valentines Day


Here are my Feb pages for Kate Cranes Calendar Challenge, at the moment I can't link these up as I can't find it on Kate's blog but will as soon as I can, she may be updating the linky.




Here is the Valentines card I made for Mark (sorry about the blurry picture).





Here is the small gift I made for him, as I have been off work sick I couldn't afford a pressie so I made this little coupon book :0) and I can't share the coupon's sorry, but the are all decorated to match.





Here is a thank you card I made for Mark (hubby) just to let him know I appreciate him for looking after me when I had my operation.



The good news is I go back to work on the 5.3.12, the bad news is I will have less time to craft:0(.

I do have some more projects to show you but will save those for another post.

Thank you for popping by and leaving your comments, I love reading them all it cheers me up.

Until next time,

Nicki.XXX

8 comments:

susiesu said...

lovely Nicki. The card and book of love coupons for Mark are beautiful. And your 366 Challenge February pages are great. Is that a die you have used? hope you are keeping well? lol Susiesu xxx

Anita Wells said...

Love your February page. Lovely cards and special gift too. Glad you're a lot better now. xxx

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Pretty work! I like the date "squares" you used for your calendar. Neat shape!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely Feb. page.

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely pages Love Cynthia x #9

Luna Art said...

Nice march page and love the shape of your journalling spots. Sweet cards too! x

Sandra Hall said...

Lovely pages - like the look you achieved with your journal blocks

Sharne Gregory said...

Lovely February page. Glad that you are on the mend.