Tuesday 28 April 2009

Birthday Card and Wedding Card

Firstly here is the Card I made for my gorgeous husband for his birthday.




This is what you see inside, I was very pleased how this turned out, He really liked it too. We had a wonderful day out in Manchester and had a lovely dinner in the living room on Deansgate, when I looked up we were sat next to Ryan Thomas (Jason Grimshaw) and Jack Sheppherd (David Platt ) from Coronation St having lunch too.


Here is a Wedding card I made for our friends who got married in Kent on Saturday 25.4.09 Congratulations to you both we had a great time.



And here is my favourite stamp that goes on just about everything.

For these cards I used up some of my scraps and added a heart charms which was from Running with Scissors.

4 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

These cards are gorgeous Nicki, I love both of them, glad you had such a good time lunching with the rich and famous lol, if that had been me I would have spilled my dinner down me and totally embarrassed myself XXX

Helena said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards, well done! Love the way hubbies one opens up!

Such a pretty wedding card!

xxxx

Helena said...

Okay for the comment moderation thingy!!!!

When you go to do your post there are 2 sets of headings.

On the second row
Create Edit Posts Comment Moderation

Click on the Comment Moderation one!

Follow the link, and then just edit what you want on this page!

DONT FORGET TO SAVE!!!

Hope this helps!

xxxx

susiesu said...

The two cards are beautiful Nicki. Will def use your Wedding card for some inspiration lol xxx