Friday 13 November 2009

Look what I got!!!

Thanks Tracey you made my day.xxx

Here are the rules:

Pass on the award to 5 people, post a comment on there blog to let them know they have an award, then answer these questions with only one answer!!

1.Where is your cellphone? Table
2.Your hair? Brunette
3.Your mother? Friend
4.Your father? Great
5.Your favourite food? Curry
6.Your dream last night? Nice
7.Your dream/goal? Win!!
8.Your favourite drink? Wine!
9.What room are you in? Lounge
10.Your hobby? Crafting
11.your fear? Spiders
12.Where do ou want to be in 6 years? Rich!!
13.Where were you last night? Home
14.Something that you aren't? Selfish
15.Muffins? Mmmmmmmmm!!!!
16.Wishlist item? Holiday
17.Where did you grow up? Lincolnshire
18.Last thing you did? Eat
19.What are you wearing? PJ's
20.Your TV? mute
21.Your pet's? Cuddlybear
22.Friend's? Lovely
23.Your life? Brilliant
24.Your mood? Happy
25.Missing someone? Husband
26.Vehicle? C2VTR
27.Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28.Your favourite store? Running with Scissors
29.Your favourite colour? Teal
30.When was the last time you laughed? Today
31.Last time you cried? Wednesday
32.Your best friend? Mark
33.One place you go to over and over? Bed
34.Facebook? Yes
35.Favourite place to eat? Home

Thanks Tracey.xxx

I am awarding this to:

Jane

Polly

Lori

Barbara

Courtney



I hope this works as I have never linked this much to my blog!!

Thanks again Tracey. XXXX

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much for the award Nicki! Congratulations on receiving it too, Jane xx

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Nicki Thanks for the award, I'm really excited as it is my first!!! and congratulations to you too. All I've got to do now is work out how to get it onto my blogg and pass it on ....lol...

Bee xxx