Wednesday 18 November 2009

My Lovely Lion Stamp

What a lovely surprise, I received this and a few more lovely stamps in the post yesterday. I couldn't wait to get started and stamp them all out, now all I need to do is colour them in!
Here is the first card that I completed this morning and I love the finished product.


Supplies used:
Stamp (image) by Magnolia.
Sentiment - Candifloss and Marshmellow Clear Stamp Collection.
Bazil basics beige and brown (spotted).
Pattened paper - K & Co Company.
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo.
Stickles- Black.
Punches- Retro flower punch small, medium and large.
Marta Stuart Border punch (round the page).
Flat pearls, ribbon, buttons and brad from my stash.
Distressed edges- Gingerbread ink (Versa Magic).

Everything apart from the lion was bought from my favourite shop Running with Scissors, run by my dear friend Tracey.

I will be back as soon as I have made somemore cards with my other new stamps, watch this space.....

Last but not least, I would like to thank everybody for stopping by and leaving lovely messages.

Nicki.XXXX

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

wow - he sure is a cutie, love this card and your colouring is perfect !, thanks for the mention hon, love ya XXX