Thursday 10 December 2009

Just Magnolia week 34

Good morning,
Here is my card for this weeks Just Magnolia challenge, the challenge was to make a card for someone special so I decided to make this for my mum.

and I made a tag for the back of the card to write a message on

supplies used:
Magnolia Stamps ~ Tilda and Edwin on ice, Post mark Santa is coming
Forever Friends ~ Sentiment
Tim Holtz distress inks
Cuttlebug emboss folder ~ Snowflake
Cuttlebug Alphabets ~ Hippiechick
Papers ~ MMe
Rosses Hobbie craft
Punches, Stickles and Gems from my stash.
That's all for today thanks for looking,
Nicki.XXX


5 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Wow this is one stunning card - colouring is perfect - good luck xx

lorraine said...

Ahhhhhh Nicki I really love this card it is beautiful you are so clever. See you tomorrow lorraine xxx

Jane said...

This is fabulous Nicki!!!! Love how you've used the circle for the top of the easel card and the colours are gorgeous! So glad you could join us at JM this week, hugs, Janexxx

Scrap Mania said...

Well done Nikki I love love love it.
Your colours are just right.
Lynda xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

this is absolutely gorgeous honey - your mum will love this card, I think the unusual design and super colouring make this extra special TFS XXX