Wednesday 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas.XXX

Just a quick post as this will probably be the last post this year!

I would like to wish all of my followers And readers a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.XX

I promise I will be back in full crafting form next year with lots of crafty bits to share.

A great big Thank you to Lynda for the gorgeous frame I will post a picture and share this (hopefully I will get a new camera from Santa).

A Thank You to Tracey for hosting a great Xmas Party at Running with Scissors I had a wonderful day, And a thank you to everyone else who attended as I have some great pics for my DDA which I will be able to catch up on now!

Thanks for reading and following I love reading all the comments left.

Nicki.xxx

3 comments:

Jane said...

Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year Nicki! hugs, Jane xxx

Scrap Mania said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS NIKKI HOPE YOU HAD a GREAR TIME AND YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY LYNDA XX

lorraine said...

Hi Nicki
hope you had a lovely christmas and got your camera. Love lorraine xxx