Thursday 15 April 2010

2nd Just Magnolia entry and Sketch Saturday!

Here is a card I have made for my hubby as it is his birthday on Saturday. I am not really sure I like it but don't have time to make another.

I am entering it into two challenges:

Just Magnolia - Punch it out (2nd entry).

Sketch Saturday - To follow a Sketch.


Supplies used:
Papers - From Stash (not sure of the make sorry) and Basil Basics
Magnolia Stamp - Wilma with Rose
Punches - MS Embossed heart, Woodware funky heart small.
Pearly mosaic tiles.
Distress inks.
Thanks for looking.
Have a good day
Nicki.xxx

7 comments:

lorraine said...

I love it Nicki I'm Mark will to. Happy birthday Mark x

Jo said...

This is fab, what a brilliant card for your hubby, hope he has a lovely birthday :)
Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday,
Jo xx

Anne said...

Lovely birthday card Nicky and beautifully put together. Wilma is so cute! I like all the different hearts you've used - Mark is definitely going to be feeling the love!

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card lucky Mark to be getting this card, I think he will love it. Love Mad

Jane said...

Lovely card Nicki!!! Say Happy birthday to Mark, hope he's had a lovely day!!! xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwwwww this tuned out sooooooo cute, bet Mark much preferred this cute dog to the faceless wonders lol, hope you had a lovely weekend together, see you soon XXX

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Nicki
I really like monochromatic colur schemes, I am sure Mark will love it. He will appreciate the time and love and care you have put into making it special for him.
Bee xx