Tuesday 27 April 2010

3 in 1

I have made this card for my friend , I have had to make it as flat as I could as she will be in Crete for her Birthday (lucky girl) and will be taking it away with her.

I have managed to complete 3 challenges with this card.

Just magnolia - Anything goes.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Things with Wings.

Friday Sketchers - To follow a Sketch.


Sorry for the short post I have a great big pile of ironing to do :(.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking.xxxx

8 comments:

Jane said...

It's gorgeous Nicki!!! love all the details you've added, the pearls are gorgoeus! How dare you swear on your blog LOL ironing!!! what's that?? hugs, Jane xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Nicki but I agree with Jane. Ironing is pants. Try sitting on your clean washing whilst you're crafting til it goes flat!!! see you Saturday xxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet card! Love all the shimmer and the soft colors. Beautiful accent details too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Just Magnolia, hope to see you back again next week! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

I agree re ironing, Anne's tip is fab :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Janneke said...

Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

Janneke

ladyjanet_56 said...

this is lovely Nicki I'm sure your friend will love it, Don't you know the Iron is for stamps & Fantasy Film although my Ironing is done.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwww Nicki this is such a beautiful card, she is adorable, love all your super-pretty girlie finishing touches, have a lovely sunday hon, love ya XXX

Helena said...

This is beautiful, love the glitter touches!!

Ironing seem to remember something about that from Home Tech at school mmmh ... can't remember, mustn't of been that important!

xxxx