Here is my tag for day 7, this was my second attempt as I used funky foam for the flowers the first one and the ink wouldn't dry. Glad I changed it I am quite happy with the finished tag.
And for day 8.... This was fun, first I thought I would be clever and make my own mask from acetate, only to find when I cut it out the mask was too big for the tag, it took me nearly all morning to cut out so I had a hunt through my stash only to find some paper with sledges on. How happy was I!
I hand cut the houses and heat embossed them and used some ribbon from my stash, heat embossed the clock and covered it with glossy accents.
Thanks for looking, I hope you like them.
Magnolia-licious DT - Foamiran Lilies
2 hours ago