Wednesday 8 December 2010

Tags for days 7 & 8

Here is my tag for day 7, this was my second attempt as I used funky foam for the flowers the first one and the ink wouldn't dry. Glad I changed it I am quite happy with the finished tag.



And for day 8.... This was fun, first I thought I would be clever and make my own mask from acetate, only to find when I cut it out the mask was too big for the tag, it took me nearly all morning to cut out so I had a hunt through my stash only to find some paper with sledges on. How happy was I!

I hand cut the houses and heat embossed them and used some ribbon from my stash, heat embossed the clock and covered it with glossy accents.


Thanks for looking, I hope you like them.

Nicki.xxx

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww Nicki these are both gorgeous, your flower turned out utterly beautiful and the sled on the second tag is a lovely alternative, love the stamping on the ribbon too - what a good idea xxx