Monday 6 December 2010

T!m's Catch up!

Here is my tag for day 1 of Tim's 12 tags, I had loads of fun making this tag, I hand cutthe haunted house and used the tattered leaf die for the tree as it was the only thing I could think of using, once I got started on the tag it didn't take too long.

I didn't get today's tag done but I have started it and will post the completed tag soon along with day 2 which I haven't started yet.

I have had a bit of a busy day today as it was back to work as normal, except I walked home as I didn't want to park my car at the side of the road and get stuck in the snow as it is very deep.
It took me almost two and a half hours to walk home but I thoroughly enjoyed the walk (still warming up from it) :).

I hope you like the tag thanks for looking.

Nicki.xxx

1 comment:

Anne said...

Nicky your tag is lovely - my favourite of yours so far. Love your fence and the soft colours you have used. Some walk home too - you'll sleep well tonight xxx