Wednesday 13 April 2011

Birds and a Special Wish

Here is my Atc for this month at the Stamp Man, the theme is birds. I was so happy to find out My atc was chosen as the winner for last month's theme Wise Words, this means I get to choose the theme for July, I better start thinking of it! Secondly here is the birthday card I made for Margaret I just love the poppy's in the corner of the paper (sorry about the pic Realised it is a bit blurry after I had uploaded it and couldn't take another as the card is now in Margaret's hands) I hope you had a lovely birthday Margaret I enjoyed the quick drink, it was lovely to see you sorry I couldn't get to you a bit earlier.
Another picture of the card from a different angle.


I am going to dash now as I am in the mood for crafting and have the house to myself!


I hope you like them?


Thanks for looking,


Nicki.xxx

3 comments:

Anita Wells said...

Well done for winning the ATC of the month Nicki. You'd better get your thinking head on now! Your 'birds' ATC is rather scrummy too, you might win again.
Your card for Margaret was gorgeous, love the papers. Nice to see you on Monday, can't wait for normality to begin. xxx

mags21 said...

Thanks Nicki for my card, it is really lovely, paper and colours are very pretty.It was good to see you on Monday short but sweet, we must get together soon...Well done for winning the ATC of the month..xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Congrats on winning the ATC of the month - very well deserved in my opinion, your atcs are always beautiful and both last months and this months are an inspiration, Margarets card was gorgeous and I can vouch for the fact that your photos dont do it justice, xxx