Tuesday 10 May 2011

April Tag

Sorry for the lack of blogging! I am a busy bee at the moment and struggling to find room to craft as we are decorating and have furniture in all the spare rooms :( Hopefully not for long though!
So here is my tag for April I followed some of Paulien's tutorial for this tag.
I used old dress patterns to make this flower, then sprayed with glimmer mist and added lots of beads.
I used some petals I received for a Christmas present in this flower and ined the edges and added a brad and beads.

I hope you like it, thanks for looking.
NIcki.xxx

4 comments:

Anita Wells said...

Gorgeous, love the beads in the middle of the flowers. Old dress patterns certainly make scrummy flowers. Love it, xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Ooooooooh so glad you finally got your blog to post, I luuuuurrrrrrrrve your tag, the pretty ice-cream colours, dress pattern flower and cute beaded centre - fabulous dahlink xxx

mags21 said...

what a pretty tag,Nicki...Love the flowers and beads.xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

this is lovely but I like the last flower best, here's a link for a new blog for ATC challenges, hope you're feeling better. Mad

http://atcchallenges.blogspot.com/