Wednesday 25 May 2011

May tag

Good morning everyone!

This is the tag I have made for the month of May, following the tutorial on Paulien's blog.



The bird, bird cage and book page are from my lovely friend Anita thank you.x
The calendar is from a Tim Holtz paper pad, Prima flower and the charm in the middle is a Prima vintage Trinket. The other two danglies are from a charm necklace pulled apart which was purchased from a car boot recently visited with Tracey and Anita.

That's it for now I hope you like it,
I am in a rush as I am determined to burn some calories for my hols so I am going for a morning jog while the sun is shining.
Last but not least my lovely friend Tracey has just finished the refurb in her shop Running with Scissors, let me tell you it is well worth a visit, it looks stunning and has lots of scrummy stock so if you are in the area pop in and see her.

Thanks for popping by and all of your lovely comments,

NIcki.xxxx

4 comments:

Anita Wells said...

Gorgeous Nicki. Love the birdcage and the dangly thing is so cute. Amazing what you can pick up for a few pennies from car boots.
Anita xx

Jane said...

WOW! this is so gorgeous Nicky! Love the birdcage and shabby details! Hope to see you soon! hugs, Jane x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Well I just saw your update and popped on here to comment on your tag and then saw your lovely comment - thankyou so much, love ya hon. Your tag is fabulous and I love your shabby chic style xxx

esther ward said...

Oh lovely and what a great idea to have a tag for each month. Glad you sent the link for me - good luck with the blogging Esther