Tuesday 13 September 2011

Garden Party!

Hi Bloggers!
Here are some invites I have made for a friend at work, It is her Daughter Lexi's 1st birthday on Saturday, So I wanted to make the cards pink and girly and simple.



Here are my atc's for The Stamp Man this month the theme is In the garden so what else to do than a secret garden, I love the finished look of the movers and shapers padlock, I think they are very cute!
Thank you Tracey for lending me your cute little stamps for the backgrounds.



Thank you for looking,

Nicki.xxx

4 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh Nicki those invites are gorgeous and perfectly pink and girlie, I bet they loved them, I think your ATC's are adorable, the padlock is ace and all those flowers must have taken aaaaaaaages, you are welcome for the loan of the stamps, which reminds me I still have yours !!!!! ooops, see you soon xxx

Nicki said...

Lol, don't worry:) if I need them I know where they are.xxx

Anita Wells said...

Sooo Cute, brilliant idea for girlie invites. Love the ATC - omg, how many flowers you must have punched out. Love the little padlock too, feel a spend coming on, lol. xxx

Sue said...

These are fab pieces Nicki, very cute and girlie x