Sunday 28 March 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I was so pleased to receive this award from Lisa, Thank you so much it really made my day :).

Now I need to list 10 things I love and then pass this on to 10 bloggers for them to do the same so here goes:

1. I love my Gorgeous Husband.
2. I love Card Making.
3. I love all of my Crafty Friends.
4. I love Saturday mornings Scrapping and afternoons Cropping and Laughing.
5. I love Magnolia Stamps.
6. I love pay day.
7. I love collecting Crafty Bits.
8. I love going to the pub.
9. I love living life to the full.
10.I love blog hopping.

Now for the ten people I am going to give this award to:

Tracey
Lorraine
Lynda
Anne
Janet
Jane
Helena
Victoria
Anita
Polly


Thanks for reading and a great big thank you to everybody who leaves lovely comments on my blog.

Nicki.xxx

5 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

Nicki thanks for the Award (I would sit down in shock but chair is full haha) cheers Love mad J

Anne said...

Wow Nicky! Now you've made my day too! It's so kind of you and I'm very grateful. Thanks so much, Anne xxx

Victoria said...

Thanks hun that's very kind xx

Scrap Mania said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou. I love scrapping on a Saturday and crop in the afternoon because it is such a great bunch of friends.
I'm so chuffed xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwwwww thankyou, you are so sweet XXX