Tuesday 23 March 2010

Friday Sketchers and Just Magnolia Challenge

Here is my entry for:

Just Magnolia #47 - To make an Easel card
Friday Sketchers #94 - To follow a sketch by Claudia

I loved this sketch and decided to use one of my new Easter stamps and I absolutely love it!

A view of the flowers Sprayed with glimmer mist and also stickled leaves.

More flowers

And the spray of beads I got on a day out with Tracey.


All supplies used are from Running with Scissors and Picture was painted with Distress inks.
Thanks for looking.
Nicki.xxxx


8 comments:

Scrap Mania said...

I love this card Nicki. Love the stamp and the colours.
Lynda xx

Shelley said...

Sweet card Nicki. Love the papers and the colours. hugs Shelley

Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a beautiful card nice stamp & colours, good luck in your challenge.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful easel card with amazing details! Love the colors too. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again. :)

Aud said...

Wonderful card!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Jane said...

So gorgeous Nicki!!! Love all your details especailly the spray on the left! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

mags21 said...

What a cute little lamb!!!! a very pretty card, love all the papers and colours. lots of details...Margaret.x

The Dolphin Inn said...

now this is GORGEOUS nicki, beautifully designed and the colours are so pretty, stunning work my friend XXX