Wednesday 10 March 2010

Just Magnolia week 45 Monthly challenge

Here is my card for this week's Just Magnolia Challenge. The challenge was to make a tent card.
I would like to thank Helena for lending me the stamp and Jane for lending me the distress ink (Victorian Rose) my new favourite colour!

Side view

Supplies used:
Papers - Bo Bunny (RWS) and another from my stash think this is Melissa Francis
all Flowers, Ribbon, Ribbon Slider and Stickles from RWS.
Thanks for looking I hope you like it.
Nicki.xxx



10 comments:

Jane said...

It's gorgeous!!! Love how you finished it with the roses in the circle - brilliant idea!! Gorgeous colours (my new favourite too LOL)! Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge too, hugs, Jane xx

lorraine said...

love the card Nicki, see it turned out ok, See you later xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG this is gorgeous Nicki, all that teasing paid off, you made it even more special just to stick to fingers up at all of us lol, the way you have decorated the inside looks so pretty, your mum will love this TFS XXX

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

Marcea said...

what a fabulous tent card!! I love your image and great colours. Such pretty details too. Thanks for joining us on JM this week
-x-

ladyjanet_56 said...

Nicki this card is georgous good luck inyour challenge & could you tell Lozza I've done that post on her blog please. Hope you all have a good day 2moro.

Mina said...

gorgeous card Nicki, so pretty and girly...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Jane said...

You were right Nicki, it was the perfect size.....lovely card! xxxx

Scrap Mania said...

I can't beleive that your hole has turned out so good lol!!!!!!!! You have made a relly lovely card and you did say you would I love a woman who keeps her word.
Lynda xx

Helena said...

Hey Nicki,

Knew you could do it!!! Beautiful card!!!!

xxxx