Tuesday 9 March 2010

Friday Sketchers #92

Here is my entry for Friday Sketchers this week.
I used the sketch to make my MIL's Mother's day card, I had to stop myself piling on the embelishments as I need to post it to Cornwall.
Sorry as you can't see the sentiment very well on the card as the flash caught the glimmer mist. it says Just for you!



I am still working my way through all of my old papers these are Basic Grey, and the flowers, Lace and stickles were all from RWS.

I used distress inks to paint the picture.

I hope you like it, thanks for looking,

Nicki.xxx

4 comments:

lorraine said...

Love it Nicki, love the colors, I'm trying to use up papers to. Good luck in challenge xxx

Anne said...

Hi Nicky - Love your card and I'm sure MIL will too.xxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh this turned out so cute, I love those old basic grey papers, good to see you using up all your old stash, thanks for stopping by today, see you saturday XXX

Helena said...

OOh Nicki this is beautiful!!! SO elegant looking!

xxxx