Sunday 11 December 2011

Nearly back to planet earth!!

Thank you to everyone for all of your well wishes:) I am back home from hospital slowly getting mobile:) still in a lot of pain mainly from the staples but it is easing, I am pleased to say.
I am hoping when I can sit up I am going to catch up with Tim's tags, it is torture not being able to make them.
So in the mean time here is a card I made in November for my father in law.


I used All of Tim's products on this and used crackle glossy accents on the clock and letters.

Just a quick simple card.I hope you like it.

Thank you for looking please feel free to leave your comment's

Nicki.xxx


4 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

It looks great mate, just don't rush things peased to hear your gettingg better. Janetx

Merry Christmas

Anita Wells said...

Yayyyy, lovely to see you back in blogland. Glad you are recovering, slowly but surely. Missing you, will pop when this pesky (lol) cold has gone.
xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Soooooooo glad you are on the mend - cant tell you how much I have missed you and your lovely smile. Promise to come see you before chrimbo, love the card - perfect for your dad in law, very manly and tasteful too - spot on !!!, see you soon, love ya xxx

ike said...

Hope you recover soon. Really loving your Tim tags - they are awesome :-D xxxxx