Sunday 4 December 2011

T!m's tag day 3


Oh my gosh!!! I am having sooo much fun with these tags:) I am so looking forward to today's tag too :).
OK so I didn't have the stamp or embossing folder or cut and dry foam or bells lol! for this one so I stamped lots of Xmas stamps in different colours and added some fluffy stuff and glitter to make it a little different, I wasn't sure about it at first but I am loving it now:).
you can find Tim's here.



I did emboss the tag using dots die by cuttlebug and added some stickles randomly to the embossing, I used a Wood ware punch and the pine cone die for the leaves, added red pearls for the berries:)
and instead of the bell I found a lovely flower in my stash from a bracelet which I broke off :)

Thank you to everyone for all of your lovely comments I am loving everybody's different take on the tags and squeezing in lots of blog hopping too, I have become a follower of some lovely new blogs I have found too:)

I hope you like my version of the tag please let me know what you think.

Nicki.XXX


5 comments:

Jane said...

Oooh I LOVE your idea of embossing the dots - looks like a snow fall!!! gorgeous ribbons too! Where did you find a snowman die LOL I was thinking one might accidentally oopsie fall into my basket too ;). hugs, Jane xxx

Anita Wells said...

Think I like your better then Tim's.
Might have to pinch some of your ideas as I haven't got any of the stuff either, lol. See you soon.
xxx

Nicki said...

Thank you. Xxx country view crafts :0/ I think Tracey might have one in Jane, but I can't get there:(

I have just printed one out and cut it out lol!! (cheated as I couldn't wait for the post) xxx

Thank you Anita have you done any yet? Xxx

Brenda G said...

So pretty, hon! love it xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh this is such a pretty variation on Tims tag honey, love love love the snow effect, can't wait to see all your others xxx