Friday 2 December 2011

Tim's Tag day 1

Ok! so it was Dec 1st yesterday and that means day 1 of Tim's 12 days of christmas :) yayyy!!!
You can see Tim's tags here
So here is my take on Tim's tag, I am so glad I have done lots of internet shopping while I have been unwell lol!! I bought the pinecone die and didn't really know what to do with it :( Guess what...... Tim used it on his first tag!!! although it has taken a lot of prctice to get it right.
I am hoping to do tags 1-3 then I go in hospital to have a Disc removed from my back on mon :0(. I am hoping I will be well enough when I get out to play catch up, I managed 8 of the tags last year,
How many of you will be joining the 12 days of christmas tags this year?

I hope you like it.


Here is an advent Calender I have made while laid on the floor in my lounge lol! I was inspired by Tracey and Anita's which they made but I did my own version. Thank you to Anita for lending me your special punch.


Thanks for looking, please leave a comment and I can pop by your blogs to have a nosey too!

Nicki. XXX

9 comments:

Julie Kearney said...

It's beautiful, you're very talented, will be thinking of you Monday and send out healing x x x

Anonymous said...

They are both great.

Pam said...

Beautiful projects. love Tim's tags. Good Luck Monday xx

susiesu said...

love the tag Nicki (have already told u the advent calendar is beautiful) - hav tried using rose die to make a pine cone at the mo looks like brown flower think if i cut into the shape it might work. will watch Tim's demo again. Will b thinking of you on Monday and sending you purple healing. lol Susiesu xxx

Brenda G said...

Gorgeous, Nicki! Will keep you in my prayers for Monday x

Joanne said...

Absolutely fab! Wish I had the confidence to do that - best of luck on Monday, it'll be over before you know it. xxx

Anita Wells said...

Gorgeous Nicki,well doen on your floor crafting. Love your advent calendar, it's so lush.
Will be thinking of you on Monday. All will go well and you'll soon be back to normal (hmmm, is that possible). Lol, love ya really. See you soon. xxx

Jane said...

Oh I love it Nicki! love the background and gorgeous pinecones you made! Oh my goodness, good luck for Monday, I'll be thinking of you. I'd love to send you a card if you email your address, big hugs, Jane xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Beautiful background and utterly gorgeous tag, the advent calendar is stunning too - loving all the fluffy white ribbon xxx